Tuesday, April 24, 2012

the pump

I've been doing the Jamie Eason live fit workouts . In phase one I was doing them in order because it worked with the time I had to do the workouts but since Phase 2 her workouts are crazy long and I only get 1 hour. So I modified, I do super sets to speed up the process and I have to give up a few things including mixing cardio and weight training. I do 3 days of cardio and 2 days of weight training and on weekends when I don't have my girls I go to the gym and it's a whild card, I do what i feel like doing. I call those bonus days. Today I did a phase 3 workout and it gets crazier but I love it ! It's always good when you feel pumped and tight all over from lifting the heaviest you could lift!

I will take progress pics tonite. and more recipes are coming, you see,  I cook and just add things as i go ... i don't measure, then i actually have to sit and remember what I put in there. So it's a process!

No comments:

Post a Comment