Friday, April 20, 2012

Have my cake and eat it too...

I have a cake company on the side nothing big just something I decided to share with others. www.roxyredscakes.blogspot.com. People often ask if I eat a lot of what I make and the answer is no. Yes I've had a piece at my kid's parties but no I don't sit there and eat non stop sweets. To be honest when I bake the smell makes me feel full it's almost like my brain thinks it's eating even though I'm not wish that could happen with cooking too!

I love baked goods but since I started the Paleo lifestyle I look at them as pain and bloating. I will never look at a muffin, cookie, cake the same way unless it's Paleo safe. I've made 3 cakes, 12 cupcakes and some Paleo muffins in one night and ouff I'm caked out!

I've been really good at curbing cravings. Paleo is really an amazing lifestyle I've embraced it and I'm still getting used to it but I have never felt so good.

Everyone should feel this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment