Sunday, April 22, 2012

I gave my fat clothes to my fat friends

That line is said in a commercial for Bowflex and I always thought that was super douchy for the guy's friends. I mean yeah you're in shape now but you were once one of your fat friends and they have feelings and you had and should still have them too. Or else people will say things like you were nicer when you were fat or you were different in a good way. Now your just a built ass. I think people that choose to get in shape get a bad rep sometimes. Not all people that love to train or are done with feeling sorry for themselves are doing it because they are conceded or just want to show off. A lot of people believe it or not just got up one day and decided enough is enough. We all have a moment where we just have to do IT and stick to it. I think my enough is enough moment was when I got separated and just felt sick all the time and lost weight the non healthy way and would probably gain it all back but for once I decided this was it ... My chance to do something and I did and still am over a year later. I just wish I could help more people feel the way I do because I know how it is to feel depressed and try yo yo diets and lose weight only to get a minor set back and let it all go again. It hard ... life is hard but if everyone could feel how good I feel and I could help them achieve that I would. I'm no where near being those before and after success stories with 6 pack abs but it's the goal and I will get there and maybe it's slow but slow is the good way to do it as it will stay off. I just feel that emotionally I have attacked whatever held me back and I'm happy I did.

1 comment:

  1. If only one person reads this blog entry and decides to change his/her life for the better because of it, you will have achieved your goal of helping people and THAT is a big deal IMO!

    ReplyDelete