Thursday, April 12, 2012

insert some clever subject here _____

I guess I have to add that I have become an exercise junky. Thanks to that motivator I told you about in my first post, he is addicted to the gym and I might not be as addicted as him but pretty close! It's not just about cardio ladies and gents it's about lifting and heavy lifting. It's a huge myth ladies that if you lift heavy you will become hulk. Those women in muscle magazines that really look like a Roger and not a Julie are on some heavy supplements and other not so legal stuff at times. I've been lifting pretty heavy for a few months now and I'm not a huge muscle head with a tree trunk for a neck! So don't be afraid of lifting those weights. You'll see you will love the strength you have and maybe even lift more than some of the men in there! I get pumped seeing myself lift more than some men :) ROAR

more food for your drooling pleasure ... the more colors the better for you ! :)


This is just a grilled chicken breast that I marinated for 30 minutes in lemon juice and some garlic and salt and pepper. I also hollowed a few mushrooms and chopped up the stems and sauteed them in coconut oil with green onions, roasted red peppers seasoned with salt and pepper then I stuff the mushrooms with the veggies and put in a 350 degrees oven until the mushroom part looks cooked. I also made a little quick avocado tomatoe onion and cilantro salad that I dressed with just a bit of lime juice.

enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment