Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Paleo Solution

So like I said I started the Paleo lifestyle and I know! I know! what you’re going to say “another fad diet” ... It can't be good ... blah blah blah ... save the drama for your mama! I am dreading showing these pictures but at the same time I’m amazed at the difference it has made physically.

I took progress pictures in January and then in March and then I decided to take some on the weekend just to see and I pasted them side by side and from January to March not much difference, HOW DEPRESSING ! And EMBARASSING! But take a look carefully from March (the 25th to be precise) and April (the 9th to be precise) the stomach is going away! Not to mention the insane amounts of energy I have it's almost too much energy, I have a hard time getting to sleep. I use to touch my pillow and be able to fall asleep.



I sound like a preacher to this Paleo way of eating but after buying the book The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolfe at Costco for only 16.99$ and reading 100 pages in one day I am convinced that everyone should do this, oh and I’ve been doing it for almost 4 weeks now  … Have you ever had gas? Had some stomach ache after eating something? Thought to yourself, wow I’m lucky I don’t have digestive troubles? Felt tired all the time? Felt depressed for no apparent reason? Seriously go buy the book? You will get answers to everything and even thinking your fine you’ll see that you weren’t you just thought it was your bodies’ normal way of feeling.   If you’re not fully satisfied I will buy it off you :P pfff in your dreams :P But Costco has an amazing return policy where they take anything back so I’m sure if you go to the customer service and say this Paleo thing is not working they will slap you in the face with the book cause it’s BS but still give you your money back! It's not just for weight loss .. it's for the healing effect too ... I have IBS and had all thesefood restrictions and in 3 weeks i've been able to eat those fruit and veggies that otherwise would make me sick. I'll say it like Robb .. try it for 30 days and just the way you feel will have you convinced !

No comments:

Post a Comment