Thursday, April 5, 2012

in the beginning ...

So this on the left was me in January 2010, depressed and not in shape and just making excuses for not doing anything about it. In October of 2010 I joined the gym and started going everyday determined to make it a routine and haven't looked back. In the past I would start and then just stop and have excuses ... Excuses weren't making me happy. The gym and the results I was getting were

I have an incredible man that supports me and motivates me ... and make me want to push harder every day. He loves me as i am and that's why I only have to worry about doing this for myself and no one else, if I don't do good one day it doesn't matter I just do better the next.

I am now following a Paleo lifestyle after having stomach issues with Gluten this seemed like the best lifestyle for me. I will post pictures I've posted on Facebook of my food and I will specify if it's gluten free or Paleo or whatever it is. Please feel free to ask questions and use my recipes !

I'm just like everyone else, I want to be happy with who I am and feel good about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment