Friday, April 13, 2012

friday !

Still can't believe I posted my before and later before pics ... really embarrassing but hey it hold me accountable and makes me work harder so you guys can go ohhh ahhhh ... and not EWWWW my eyes they burn! :P

So today is Friday, FRIDAY!

This is what I do when I don't feel like cooking ... Last night we came back late 8 ish and we hadn't eaten and I defrosted chicken and really didn't want to cook but then I came up with this ... not bad for not feeling like cooking ... I get the same way if I'm sick I just can't sit there I have to clean or do something like laundry anything really. When really I should give myself a break sometimes!


I blended (and no exact measurements) almond flour, cumin, chilli powder, garlic powder in a bowl. In another bowl I put lime juice. I soaked the chicken in the lime juice and then coated it with the almond flour mix. I then put it in the oven for 20 minutes, 10 minutes per side or till done I used a thermometer ( never like to overcook the meat) 165 degrees is the right temp for chicken breast. Then I covered with my homemade salsa (secret recipe, that I made last night to remember I didn't feel like cooking :P) and did a little side salad of onion, avocado and cherry tomatoes dressed it with lime juice and Voila ! Really didn't take much time at all ...

Anyone have some good plans for the weekend ? Talk to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment