Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Spartan

Spartan race is 2 weeks away and i'm so not ready. I signed us up to have a goal but really i'm not a race kinda girl, i mean i'll give it my all but we haven't actually trained together my man and I so who knows how that will play out ! I've done 5k easily but not with obstacles and not with insane heat and humidity like we've been getting so I hope it stays coolish and breezy for our race.

On another note I entered a contest on a radio station here in ottawa and at first i thought it was just a mother's day contest so i entered but now it's like a slut fest! I'm not kidding, I am the only one that owns clothing or is not covering my boobs with my hand ! I would never even show some of the pics that were entered to my best friend let alone the whole city ! So please go vote for me... I could use the prize it would be a nice boost to the self esteem! I'm Max on the site btw.

So I think I secured my relationship for life by making these cookies over the weekend, I found the recipe on an awesome paleo site http://civilizedcavemancooking.com/grain-free-goodies/apple-cinnamon-cookies/. 

My man fell in love at first bite ! Apple cinnamon cookies




No comments:

Post a Comment