Monday, May 28, 2012

my appologies

Seems like I've given up but it's far from the truth just been really sick with allergies and went to see the doc who gave me prednisone for 5 days but after 3 I had to stop cause seriously has anyone tried this stuff it's worst side effects then the actual thing your treating. My face was starting to hurt and puff up, I have really bad stomach aches, tired but insomnia. So I gave up and decided to suck up the other allergy symptoms I was having instead, but no one told me that Prednisone makes your body all screwed up!!! I was on it for 3 days and it's been 7 and I still have jaw pain, nausea, insomnia like WTF really ???? I was never told to tapper off on it but I was never told how bad it was !

To top all that off we haven't properly trained for the Spartan race and i'm shitting bricks! I mean I know we won't win as other people train hard core to actually beat records but we signed up cause it was my stupid idea to have a goal to do it and finnish it ! Well it's 6 days away and we went running outside together my man and I a total of 1 time ! Yup that's us training for a race ! Mind you we did good and we did go through the forest to make it more spartan like but really we should have trained together ages ago. I mean we go to the gym all the time but don't know that our gym routine is very spartan like! Let's just say atleast i'm active and i'm not starting from couch to Spartan 5K sprint over night!

Not feeling great at all so i'm out ... I'll be back with more recipes when these withdrawl symptoms go away and im eating more then just water !

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you've been so sick -- I sure hope you feel better soon. I have faith that you'll do fine at the Spartan race! You're an athlete now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prednisone for allergies? OMG, wouldn't Reactine or something work? Get better soon! I really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no that's the thing reactine and aerius do nothing so he gave me prednisone for 5 days and a nasal spray but said the nasal spray would take a few days to work and i was so sick that the prednisone would help right away .. well for one day i felt ok then all the side effects came out. it's day 9 and I am starting to feel better I went to see the pharmacist to ask if it was normal and they said it can stay 10 days in your system ! what kind of crazy drug is this .. i read all over the internet how horrible this drug is .. why do docs use it !!


      thanx for reading and commenting really appreciate it :) !

      Delete