Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Biggest Loser

Soooo wanted and thought Kim would win the biggest loser, man she's smoking! I want arms like hers! She didn't get jack shit well except her life back ... love that show but really lots of contradictory ways of eating or thinking but whatever it's cool to see the people melt away. just really a bad concept as most go home and are faced with the same challenges they had before they left home. If you can't change your surroundings then you have slim chances of being able to succeed ... I mean unless you have tremendous will power and stuff if people around you don't GET IT then you will probably give in sooner then you think.

I find people don't get why I eat the way I do now and they won't even ask. Someone had cupcakes the other day and someone else said Max your not going to have one and the cupcake person said Max doesn't eat ... like really? I don't eat? I eat tons! I probably eat more then others that are much bigger then me. I eat differently and I choose this because it makes me feel good inside and out. It's not a diet it's not a fad. It's a way of life .. like brushing your teeth every day some choose to do it some choose not to... sorry but if you choose not to .. it's gross! BUT it's your choice who am I to judge you.



Here I just used a Paleo safe pork Italian sausage sauteed it in a bit of coconut oil and added mushrooms, zuchinni, and cherry tomatoes and i like it spicy so added some frank's red hot sauce. Quick and yummy !


1 comment: