Thursday, January 24, 2013

Training

After just thinking of taking up Muay Thai again, the place where my bf is training BJJ was having a promotion half price for 1 year membership so i jumped on it ... And last night was my 3rd class and I still love it ... I feel like I push my limits. I'm bruised and have muscle pain but always feel like a machine when I'm done with a class. I push myself to keep up with the men there and I just love the stress relief it gives me. It's a nice break from the gym routine, offers my body a change of pace from the gym. It's like a violent boot camp :) you get to punch and kick !

I need to take measurements and progress pics. Had lost motivation after my Jamaica trip fiasco of gaining weight and didn't think of taking pics but I have to do it soon as i won't see the progress ! Very important to keep on top of that ... another thing I must get into is tracking my calories, i think I don't eat enough, but I'll never know until i take the time to count another important part of all this.

Hope everyone is good .. train hard !

Next post will be about my work trip to Vancouver and staying on plan !

No comments:

Post a Comment