Saturday, January 26, 2013

Playing favorites

Everyone has favorites, favorite brands, favorite scents, favorite materials, etc. I will share my favorite kitchen tools. My can't live without tools, my, if ever I have to leave the house in 60 seconds what would I grab other then my family and non kitchen related tools!


#1 is by far the Pressure cooker, I was given this tool from someone that is dear to me and it has changed my life. No other tool can ever replace this one and if it broke I would have a meltdown ... It delivers melt in your mouth, no knife needed succulent meat in 20 minutes or so. It seals the flavours and you will never look back, you can use a slow cooker for 4 hours or use this in 20 minutes

#2 is my fairly newish Epicure Selection Square steamer, while I cook my meats in the pressure cooker my sides are steaming to perfection in my microwave silicone steamer. Perfection and healthy meals in no time.

#3 My Cuisinart food processor. I use this tool to make my cauliflower rice, larabars, muffins, etc.


#4 Kitchen Aid Mixer pretty self explanatory but this thing is just a lifesaver! Love it for all sorts of baking.


#5 Julienne Peeler to make zucchini noodles ! It's not just an ordinary peeler look closely it has little separator knives.
 #6 Cuisinart ice cream maker, I make yummy paleo friendly ice cream treats that makes Ben and Jerry's seem not to tempting ...

I could probably go on as I am obssesed with anything that has to do with cooking. I think I need help but the difference between me and a small appliance hoarder is that I use ALL of mine ALL the time ... I sometimes have them all lined up on the counter cooking multiple things.




No comments:

Post a Comment