Monday, March 18, 2013

Wow another year gone .... zoooom

I'll be 34 years old tomorrow, and in the best shape since I can't even remember but still not where I want to be but i'll take it! 35 is my goal year ... and i'm well on my way to be in the best shape of my life by 35.

A few years back I was miserable and really didn't know what to do with myself. I had 2 beautiful little girls and should have been ecstatic but I was at an all time low and just thought I was doomed and felt sorry for myself. Had millions of excuses and just didn't feel good emotionally, didn't even have the energy to do my motherly duties but had to so did what I had to do ... just didn't feel like that was enough for my girls. I think the changes I made throughout these couple of years have all helped me become the person I am today. Things I am still struggling with is moods (hormones), tiredness and my immune system but I won't give up. I've been on Paleo for almost 1 year. I'm at the gym hitting all time records for myself in the weight lifting department and have joined muay thai and love kicking and punching other men, ugh I mean into thai pads. It releases all the stress I seem to hold on too all the time, helping with my mood swings that I seem to have adopted over the past couple of years (probably from holding all my emotions in and taking on so much stress in the past) It had to come out sometime, sorry Joe that it's on you :P

So my amazing man got me a nice spinner bike as an early birthday gift to stick to my goals.


He also got me these great runners for xmas and I finally get to try them out ... I was debating when to retire my Asics nimbus but now I use both ! :) Love both by the way. 


And if I needed more reasons to brag about my awesome supportive man, He got me a gluten free sugar free cake from Thimble cakes ! :) 




Life is well on track and I don't think I could have a better support system... thanks to all that understand the time, energy and dedication my goals are taking and will be taking and thanks for pushing me and encouraging me along the way ... from my man Joe, family, friends, co-workers,  I appreciate all the support you have and are giving me a long the way. My motivation and drive is in most part from all of you that surround me ! :) This year is going to have ups and downs, I've hired Sara Fennell to coach me a long the way, I'm excited to push harder then I have before .. and i'm confident that this is all gonna be great! 



No comments:

Post a Comment