Tuesday, March 5, 2013

schedule

A couple of weeks ago I had the honor of meeting up with Sara Fennell http://efitonlinecoaching.com/ for a consultation of prepping for a figure competition. She measured my bodyfat, I as kinda impressed as I thought I had a higher percentage. It's still no where it needs to be but it's not as bad as I thought :). She gave me lots of great pointers and I am implementing some of her suggestions. My man got me a nice spinning bike for my birthday so I can do fasted cardio first thing in the AM that will be a huge help as i can concentrate on weight training on my lunch hour. I also found out I was probably trying to take in to many calories a day, so all these things are being adjusted and i'm already feeling good about it .. I can see a difference in my stomach already ... arg that annoying stomach fat ...

Really wish we could have made it to the Arnold Expo this year but we will plan for next year .. how amazing that would be ... I am planning on attending a few competitions in the near future just to get a feel for it. Things are starting to feel real. I am going to go try on some shoes tonite so i can order some and start practicing walking.

An idea of what i'm eating in a day lately :

Morning
Banana Protein pancakes (2)
coffee with splenda hazelnut flavoured syrup (I know I know artificial sweetner but I try to keep it to my morning coffee)

Morning snack
140G superantioxident frozen berry mix  (I like to have this still a bit frozen it's almost like gelato :)

During workout
9 g of Amino Energy grape

post workout
32 g of EGG protein shake chocolate

Lunch 6 oz of chicken (right now I made a pressure cooker full of the honey rosemary chicken)
1 cup of steamed brocoli

Afternoon snack
Green apple

Dinner
5 oz Tilapia Filet pan seared with lemon juice, dill, garlic and black pepper
Green beans


Trying to drink lots of water but really have to remember to do this .. it does not come naturally to me ....

Weekly workouts will be this :

Monday
11 am - weight training
6:30 pm - Muay thai (intense cardio)

Tuesday
5:30 am - HIIT ( High intensity interval training) spinning
11:00 am - weight training
5:30 pm - Muay thai (not this week)

Wednesday ( rest day if needed )
5:30 am - HIIT ( High intensity interval training) spinning
11:00 am - weight training

Thursday5:30 am - HIIT ( High intensity interval training) spinning
11:00 am - weight training
Friday
5:30 am - HIIT ( High intensity interval training) spinning
11:00 am - weight training

Saturday
Sunday
 the weekends will be a whatever time I feel like ... If I feel I need a rest day I will see how I feel on either day ... might do active rest day and just do cardio .... need to burn fat ... so i can uncover the beast muscles underneath !



1 comment:

  1. I love this Max!! Inspirational! Can't wait to encourage you in competition mode! :)

    Steph Ducharme

    ReplyDelete