Thursday, November 29, 2012

So many ideas ....

So many ideas so little time ! I have all these recipe ideas it's like my brain constantly thinks of creative ways to eat, design or invent, it's nuts it never stops in my head .... I don't have time to keep up with this brain of mine ... I'm trying to figure out my food intake for my goal and yet I have no time to just sit and figure out cause I have all these other ideas that are going 100 million km an hour ....

Anyway here's a recipe for larabars

Coconut chocolate chew

1.5 cup raw almonds
2 cups of pitted dates
¼ cup pure cocoa
1/2 cup dried coconut unsweetned
Add a little water to help the processing

Put all the ingredients in your food processor, process till its like a paste, then shape into bars, I weigh mine at 53g

No comments:

Post a Comment