Thursday, April 26, 2012

readers !

Wow I have one follower that makes me feel like a huge loser :P and it's my own bf :P common people show me you actually want to read this otherwise it's useless!!

I was watching tv one day and the Subway club sub commercial came on and got me wanting a club sandwich so I turned on my chef brain and came up with this...

Club Chicken



4 Chicken breasts
Cajun spices
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 Avocado
4 Slices of bacon
1 Tomato
Fresh Basil

Heat coconut oil in frying pan. Season chicken with the cajun spices and cook in pan. Meanwhile cook the bacon and drain oil and blot with paper towel. Cut up Avocado in slices and slice tomatoe and chop basil. Once chicken is cooked ( 165 degrees) serve on plate and top with bacon, avocado, tomato, and basil.  


No comments:

Post a Comment