Saturday, June 8, 2013

progress

So i've hit the 2 month mark and I guess I should post pictures ( mega embarassing) to just keep myself in line and also when i started this journey I wanted your support so for those that read this is to keep me accountable for my training and progress .... Maybe it will be inspiring to some maybe it can show people that nothing comes easy, I workout 5 days a week weights and cardio and eat a strict diet 100% of the time with no cheats, no alcohol and water is my only beverage apart from the morning cup of coffee, so you know those informercials that claim that if you work out 10 minutes a day you will have that rock hard body with no fat at all, well let me tell you people .. nothing comes easy ... you have to work and earn it and I will earn this body that I feel i deserve and I will take care and maintain it for life ... that I can promise you. 

I can tell when my thyroid meds are starting to work as I feel so positive and excited about my goals and working out ... it's like this passion i've always had but can actually do it now cause i believe that can. I believe in me. 

So like I said mega embarrassing .... no where near show ready but you can see some definition coming through the fat :P I'll get there ! Nov 2nd baby !!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment